Learn Cyber Security from A to Z
Become a “CyberSecurity Expert” in 30 Days..!!
This is What You Get When You Enroll:
AVAIL 80% DISCOUNT TODAY
0Days : 10h : 43m : 7s
(GLOBAL RECOGNIZED BODY FOR ONLINE COURSES)
The 112 Billion
Dollars Cybersecurity industry’s skills
Shortage is real
According to a study, the skills gap rises to over 4 million.
The organizations need YOU! Get the hands-on practical training to become the next cybersecurity PRO to achieve the personal and professional growth.
So what’s in this course?
This is not an ordinary online course; this is a challenge training program. The challenge is to learn all the skills within 30 days; however, you will get lifetime access. You will learn the modern techniques of scanning, sniffing, vulnerability scanning, and analysis, exploiting the machine, server-side, client-side exploitation.
But, I know you are not here for this
You will learn post-exploitation, pivoting, privilege escalation, maintaining access, sql-injection, cross-site scripting. Oo0ops, You name it.
You will get access to the private Facebook community, lifetime support, and updated resources.
It comes with 15 days money-back guarantee. If you don’t like it, you get a refund.
It’s time for you to take the action, join the growing private group of cybersecurity professionals, and conquer the 112 Billion dollar industry.
- How to Approach?
- Something about Local lab configuration
- Understand Linux Filesystem
- Basic Linux Commands
- Finding Files in Kali Linux
- Grep and Piping
- Services in Kali Linux
- Bash and Shell Configuration
- Ownership and Permission in Linux
- Understand TCP & UDP communication
- The Host Discovery techniques
- Port Scanning and Service Enumeration
- SMB Enumeration
- FTP and SMTP enum
- The Swiss Army Knife (Netcat)
- Enumerating the Webserver & Application
- Understand the OWASP Top 10
- Setup the Web application pentesting lab
- Sensitive Data exposure and Directory listing
- Access Control & Authentication using Burpsuite
- Mastering the SQL-Injection
- Find & Exploit Cross-site-scripting (XSS)
- Command Injection & LFI
Give me a break, what it is all about?
- What this course is all about?
- Introduction to OSINT
- The power of OSINT
- The Myth VS New School OSINT
- The process and Types of OSINT
Time to call your best friend. Yes, Let Search Engine Help you!
- The concept of Mega and Meta Search Engines
- Advanced Search Operators and Google
- Demonstrating the power of search engine
- The operators to add in your arsenal
Investigating the Network Infrastructure and more..
- What information to look for? And what’s my weapon?
- Scanning the Infrastructure Tools & Techniques
- Scanning the Infrastructure Tools & Techniques Cont.
Open Source Threat Intelligence tips and techniques
- What it is and how to do it?
- What it is and how to do it? (cont)
- Implementing the concept of Open Threat Intelligence
- MALTEGO in Action
People Search and Social Networking
- Acquiring Personal and Professional Information
- Acquiring Personal and Professional Information (automation)
- Investigate using Facebook and Twitter
- Reverse Phone Lookup and Company Profiling
Reversing, Document Searching & MetaData
- Reverse and forward image search, extracting the GPS coordinates
- Image Analysis
- Extracting the confidential information
Searching information on the Dark Web, Deep Web and more..
- Deep Web & Annual Reports Analysis
- Investigating the Dark Web using the Dark Search
- What’s Next?
What our customer say about our services and quality!
Sophia Ava“Great series of courses. Well prepared, well presented. The instructor has very deep knowledge and experience in the subject. Plenty of additional reading/info sources provided for each lesson makes it much easier to orient oneself further in each topic. Overall – great course – highly recommended.”
“This course is good as it covers the fundamentals we are dealing each day over the internet. The instructor was helpful in getting my doubts cleared and hopefully a good start for me to know about cyber security.”
“This is a really well done course but, unless you are already pretty expert in all the related fields. Be prepared to do a lot of outside studying. I’m very happy with this.”
“The instructor is really knowledgeable. He knows his domain and teaches it to us in a easy to understand manner. I’d recommend this course to anyone who wants to stay secure out there in the world against adversaries of all sorts. I loved the way he taught, strategies etc. Overall, It’s a bang for your buck.”