ISACA CISA Certification Training Program
Learn to Pass the ISACA CISA Certification Exam!
What you’ll learn?
- Pass your ISACA CISA Exam from the first attempt.
- Master All ISACA CISA Exam Topics by practicing on exam questions.
- Increase your Knowledge in the ISACA CISA.
Learn to Code
After completion of each course, you will be entitled with valid certification that will recognize your efforts of particular field. Share your achievement with your friends, family and organization for your career growth.
CISA – Certified info Systems Auditor could be a globally recognized certification for Information system Auditor that in this course you may find out how to audit IS and you may be able to clear the CISA test from the primary attempt. The course can enable you to gain audit expertise, learning and skills and indicate you’re capable to assess vulnerabilities, follow compliance.
ISACA – Information Systems Audit and Control Association CISA – Certified Info Systems Auditor is a standout amongst the most demanding certification in the IT field. The CISA concentrates on Information System Audit Control, Assurance, & Security Professionals.
Experts holding the ISACA CISA certification have shown abilities in auditing, evaluating vulnerabilities, compliance reporting, & apply controls in organizations. With a specific end goal to win the ISACA CISA certification, people need to consider the handbook, register for the examination, take the exam lastly apply for the confirmation.
This course may be a simulation quiz applies that helps you grasp all the data needed so as to pass the examination on your primary attempt. The quizzes are accessible in video format and can be downloaded on Mobile for those people traveling without any internet connection, as well, in quiz format multiple selections similar to the real exam.
- Professionals working in an Audit
Professionals who desires to expand their knowledge in Information Systems Auditing
This course is perhaps not for you if you would like CISA training. This course focuses directly on mock exam simulation.
- Start Introduction (11:14)
- Start What is CISA Certification? (8:16)
- Start Course flow (4:15)
- Start Case Study (5:24)
- Start ISO 27001 (8:38)
- Start Compensating Controls (3:47)
- Start Important Definition (2:31)
- Start IS Auditor (8:11)
- Start ITAF Standard (7:45)
- Start Types of External Audits (4:08)
- Start Compensating Controls (3:47)
- Start Background needed (4:40)
- Start GRC- Governance, Risk, Compliance (10:35)
- Start Senior Management and GRC (7:23)
- Start Senior Management and Risk (6:38)
- Start Organization Structure (5:23)
- Start The process of Audit IS (9:13)
- Start IS Audit Report (4:54)
- Start Information Asesst Register (6:08)
- Start Audit Risk Assessment (12:26)
- Start Audit Planning and management (7:20)
- Start Document Control (3:18)
- Start Scenario 1 (44:08)
- Start Business process (7:12)
- Start Law and regulation (2:16)
- Start Evidence (5:52)
- Start Reporting and communication (3:39)
- Start Sampling (3:53)
- Start Governance and Management of IT (14:30)
- Start IT Governance (3:02)
- Start Information System Strategy (4:49)
- Start IT Organization (2:51)
- Start Maintenace of Polcies and Procedures (5:00)
- Start Policy and Procedures Resources (5:24)
- Start Legal Compliance (8:34)
- Start Quality Managment system (1:55)
- Start Mutarity Models (3:18)
- Start Capability Maturity Model Integration _ CMMI Training by KnowledgeHut.com (1:34)
- Start Process optmization (3:52)
- Start IT Investment (5:30)
- Start IT Supplier Selection (5:11)
- Start Make or Buy decision (18:08)
- Start Risk Managment (9:17)
- Start Business Continuity Plan (10:09)
- Start Business Impact Analysis (10:09)
- Start Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation (9:24)
- Start Project Governance (2:28)
- Start Impoartant Defination (6:49)
- Start Types of Organization (6:40)
- Start Project Managment (4:54)
- Start Architecture (5:32)
- Start Procurment Managment (1:05)
- Start Plan Procurment Managment (18:08)
- Start Requirment Managment (4:22)
- Start Configuration and Change Management (3:22)
- Start Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support (6:47)
- Start Service Level Management (5:05)
- Start Hardware Software and Knowledge statment (7:28)
- Start Capacity Managment (2:45)
- Start Licences Managment (3:11)
- Start Incident Mamagment (5:31)
- Start Incident Report Form (5:29)
- Start Backup (5:55)
- Start Disaster Recovery Plans (3:29)
- Start Alternative Sites (8:04)
- Start Protection of Information Assets (7:09)
- Start Access Control (19:19)
- Start Network Arch1 (17:04)
- Start Cryptography (16:26)
- Start Physical Access barrier (9:44)
- Start Operation Security Control Methods (10:24)
Domain 1: The Process of Auditing Information Systems
Domain 2: Governance and Management of IT
Domain 3: Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
Domain 4: Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
Domain 5: Protection of Information Assets
The course is awesome and covers all the important information that is required in the industry. But, this course requires passion and concentration.
I was quite hesitant before enrolling into this course. Later, I learned a lot with clear concepts. Specially, Digital Marketing related knowledge is awesome.
I’m impressed to see the content. I appreciate author efforts for making this course i would recomend this course for others.
Dont Miss Out Offer Ends In